Summer Internship Opportunity!
Moore House Interiors is so excited to announce we’ll be offering a summer internship in 2019! This will be a part-time, paid opportunity in Tomball, Texas starting May 29th, 2019 and ending August 7th, 2019. When we say we’re growing, we’re not lying y’all! We’re looking for a fun, hardworking, person to join our team starting May 29, 2019 and work with us through the summer. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the interior design waters, see what it’s like to work for a small design firm and gain general work experience, take a look at the job description below and see if you’re a fit!
– Part-time position looking at 10-20 hours/week with a flexible schedule.
– Manage inventory.
– Assist in design meetings.
– Assist designers in pulling samples.
– Keep studio organized.
– Scheduling and administrative work.
– Email clients and assist with invoicing.
– Occasional social media projects and blog writing.
– Assist with creative content.
Who we’re looking for:
– Someone with a natural eye for creating beautiful spaces.
– Someone who is organized and very responsible.
– Someone with a great work ethic who loves to learn, work and problem solve.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team.
– A person with a positive attitude and cheerful nature.
– Someone who enjoys working with others one-on-one and in a small team setting.
– A go-getter who always finds something to do and stays busy.
– Local to Tomball area.
Things you can expect from us, if you end up joining our team:
– Learn the basics of running a design studio for a small design firm.
– Gain design experience and learn what goes into a design firm.
– Learn how to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful!) team.
– Gain experience with vendor relationships & networking.
– Constant feedback and encouragement!
– A flexible schedule as needed.
Does this sound like you? If so, fill out our application to get started! Please be prepared to submit at least 2 photos of a styled vignette. We’ll be accepting applications through February 28th and we’ll notify the top applicants on March 8th. Interviews will begin the week of March 18th. Please be prepared for multiple interviews, we want to make sure we have the right person joining our team! We will not accept resumes or applications via email. We’re looking forward to meeting y’all!