Thank you for your interest in applying for the design assistant with Moore House Interiors. Please fill out the following information, and we will be in touch soon!
We are ultimately looking for the perfect fit: someone who is cheerful and willing - a hard worker and a fast learner & super organized. Someone who wants to serve our clients with excellence, grace, and great communication.
The ideal candidate will have a love for home & design, a warm personality, a flexible schedule, lots of patience, and a willingness to work hard. Design experience is not necessary.
Work hours will be flexible, however you must be local to the Tomball area to help run errands, pull samples, site visits, etc.
If you think you are a good candidate for the position, apply below, and we'll be in touch!
THE APPLICATION PROCESS HAS CLOSED! PLEASE FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES ON WHEN WE WILL BE HIRING NEXT.
DESIGN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY:
-Part-time position looking at 10-20 hours per week/with flexible schedule
-Assist designers in pulling samples
-Scheduling and administrative work
-Working with vendors on trade pricing & creating client proposals
-Email clients & assist with invoicing
-Run business related errands around the Tomball area.
-Pinterest & some social media scheduling
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
-Someone who is extremely self motivated.
-Someone who is organized and very responsible.
-Someone with a great work ethic who loves to learn, work and problem solve.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team.
– A person with a positive attitude and cheerful nature.
– Someone who enjoys working with others one-on-one and in a small team setting.
– A go-getter who always finds something to do and stays busy.
– Local to Tomball area.
THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US, IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM:
– Learn the basics of running a design studio for a small design firm.
– Gain administrative experience and learn what goes into a design firm.
– Learn how to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful!) team.
– Gain experience with vendor relationships & networking.
– Constant feedback and encouragement!
– A flexible schedule as needed.
Does this sound like you? If so, fill out our application to get started! We’ll be accepting applications through January 11th, and we’ll notify the top applicants on or before January 18th. Interviews will begin the week of January 21st. Please be prepared for multiple interviews, we want to make sure we have the right person joining our team! We’re looking forward to meeting y’all!