QUICK CLICK DESIGN FIX TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Quick Click Design Fix is an online consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. The client will provide Moore House Interiors LLC with pictures of the space/area/wall that they are needing help with.
3. Moore House Interiors LLC will provide at least 2 options to help the client get started on creating a more cohesive & finished space.
4. Moore House Interiors LLC will do our best to stay within the budget given by the client, but the changing prices of materials, products & labor vary from city & state and are out of MHI's control.
4. Moore House Interiors LLC will source products & images to serve as inspiration for the fix. Some products may include an affiliate link, meaning that Moore House Interiors LLC will make a small commission from the client purchase (at no extra cost to the client).
5. The client will receive an email which will include a PDF of their Quick Click Design Fix solution.
6. After receiving the Quick Click Design Fix solution, the client has the option of emailing Moore House Interiors LLC one email with any questions or comments. After Moore House Interiors LLC has answered the email, the Quick Click Design Fix is considered complete.
7. No revisions or changes will be made for the Quick Click Design Fix consultation. This is a one time consultation.
8. Moore House Interiors LLC will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the Quick Click Design Fix consultation; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
8. Moore House Interiors LLC cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the Quick Click Design Fix consultation.
9. Payment in full is expected prior to initiating the Quick Click Design Fix.